a consulting practice specialising in change and learning.
What we do:
From grassroots to boardroom, workshop or public meeting - we galvanise people into action.
Training for collaboration and working with stakeholders.
We help people find the strategies that stick.
Opportunities for participation for you or your organisation!
See the program>>
Upcoming courses 2016:
One day facilitation courses in Sydney in 2016
UTS Building, Ultimo
Wednesday 14th September
Tuesday 15th November
More information and bookings - HERE
Who we are:
Ian has an infectious enthusiasm for change and learning, especially for collaborative approaches to business and community development.
He developed his expertise through design and facilitation of hundreds of change and learning projects in business, government and community settings.
Ian is a lively and provocative facilitator, inspired by working with groups to get results through dialogue about things that matter.
His confidence comes from a rich background in senior public policy roles, education, along with hands-on experience in ambitious practical reforms.
Chia Moan’s facilitation and management expertise is contemporary and sharply focused on applied learning and communication within the context of change.
Working within a wide range of pubic arenas, from controversial water allocation schemes and urban redevelopment projects to corporate re-engineering, within government and non-government organisations, she appreciates the challenge of working with diverse stakeholders in complex environments.
She has a record of working with organisations to facilitate learning, (especially around managing people, stakeholders and change), planning and implementation.
make stuff happen works with an eclectic range of clients.
Here's just the first few from the list...
- City of Sydney
- St Vincent de Paul Society
- Barangaroo Development Authority
- Lend Lease
- Legal Aid NSW
- Sydney Water
- American Express
- TAFE NSW
- University of Technology Sydney
- Reserve Bank
- Menzies Schools of Health Research
- Tourism Australia
- NSW Department of Education and Training
- “You’ve done in six hours what we have been struggling to do in two years.”
Maggie McFee, Manager
Youth Connections, Central Coast
- “What a wonderful experience to work with you! Your professionalism, drive and profound understanding of the project and its importance was a tremendous advantage to us. Your contribution had a great deal to do with the success and fabulous appeal of the event.”
Etienne Brits, Manager
Wollongong Futures Project
- “I feel I really came alive in this workshop format (world cafe) much more so than in the cocktails-after-a-speech format. We got beyond the small talk to what really matters. ” – NSW Manufacturing Week. Things that make a difference – effective design processes. May 2010
Project manager, inventor
- “Several of the participants commented on how skilled you were at maintaining the momentum over the 3 day workshop. You were really good at engaging everyone in the work and keeping pace with their needs. I especially appreciated your ability to adapt the program on the hop which I am sure is what kept it fresh and alive for everyone.”
NSW Council of Social Services